This year’s Conference theme, Leadership and Engagement for Student Success: Renewal & Transformation, aims to share strategies to leverage digital and political factors to advocate and support community college students, faculty, and staff.
March 23 – 24, 2017 | Bergen Community College at the Meadowlands | Lyndhurst, NJ | REGISTER NOW!
CONFERENCE AT A GLANCE
View the Conference at a Glance (PDF) for more about the conference schedule.
COMMUNITY COLLEGE STUDENT TRACK
This one-day conference is tailored to Community College students, focusing on their special needs, desires, and expectations. Visit the Community College Student Track webpage for more information or view the Conference at a Glance (PDF) for more about the conference schedule.
Dr. Christine McPhail
Managing Principal for the McPhail Group LLC and Emerita Professor and Founder of CCLDP at Morgan State University
Presentation: Loss of Vision: New Insight for African Americans Inside the Completion Agenda
Andrea Lex, PhD
Senior Vice President for Operations & Chief of Staff at Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Presentation: Student Success is in the Eye of the Stakeholder
Mr. David Baime
Senior Vice President, Government Relations and Research
Presentation: Federal Update
- Member: $165 (after March 9: $190)
- Non-Member: $195 (after March 9: $220)
- Graduate Student: $70 (after March 9: $80)
A student currently enrolled in a graduate or doctoral program. Verification required.
- Community College Student: $45
A student currently enrolled in a 2-year degree program at a community college. Verification required.
NOTE: 1-year NCBAA membership included in all conference fees (except for community college students)
Bergen Community College at the Meadowlands
- Get driving directions
- Closest Airport: Newark International Airport (EWR) – 15 miles
- Closest Amtrak Station: Newark NJ-Penn Station (NWK) – 9.9 miles
- Courtyard by Marriott Lyndhurst Meadowlands
- 1 Polito Avenue, Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
- Conference Rate: $139 per night (double occupancy)
- Conference rate available by phone: (201) 896-6666
Mention “NCBAA / Bergen Community College” for the group rate.
- Shuttle service will be provided from hotel to conference venue.
The Presidents’ Panel
Dr. Quintin Bullock,
President, Community College
of Allegheny County, PA
Dr. Scott Evenbeck,
Guttman Community College, NY
Dr. Dorsey L. Kendrick,
Gateway Community College, CT